Intrecci Legù with cream of potatoes, mussels and bottarga
Legumes and mollusk: perfect match!
• 200 gr. of Intrecci with 3 Legumes
• 200 gr. boiled potatoes
• 200 gr. of mussels already shelled
• parsley and basil to taste
• 2 tablespoons of grated bottarga
• extra virgin olive oil to taste
1) Prepare the potato cream by blending the potatoes with an immersion blender, a couple of tablespoons of potato cooking water, about two tablespoons of oil and a little basil and parsley. You will need to get a smooth and not too liquid cream.
2) In a pan with a drizzle of oil, lightly sauté the mussels, blending with a little hot water. Add the potato cream and cook for a few more minutes.
3) Cook the pasta in salted water, drain it in the sauce and add a little cooking water if necessary. Turn off the heat, add the bottarga and serve.
Recipe of @cioccolatoevaniglia_